THE AMC CONCEPT
What is AMC???
Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) is a service provided by companies/Service centers to customer at a cost that helps keep their products in proper working conditions after free product services offered by the company are completed. It is signed between the customer and the service provider.
There are mainly four types of AMCs. They are:
- Compressive /Labour AMC (CMC)
- Labour only AMC
- Labour + Spare parts AMC
- AMC with/without rubber and Plastic Parts
- Saves from unexpected repair.
- Planned service for products.
- Genuine Spare parts.
- Well on time service from qualified technicians.
Features of AMC
- Do after warranty expires.
- Agreement will be for one year
- Customer should check the condition of the product.
- Terminated in the case of change of ownership or location.
- Mode of AMC payment can be cheque or DD
For more details call 9847069684