Monday, 26 December 2016
Thursday, 15 December 2016
TEE PROBE DAMAGES
- Trans-esophageal(TEE) probes are some of the most expensive and most fragile ultrasound probes in manufactures catalogues.
- TEE probes are often bitten by patients during examinations or deteriorated due to disinfection,handling and storage.
- They are suspectable to all types of damages resulting from dropping,aggresive cleaning method and banging.
- So these types of expensive probes need proper caring which includes inspection,well handling,clening and disinfection.
TEE SERVICING CAPABILITIES
- Bending rubber replacement
- Articulation cable repair
- Articulation cable replacement
- calibration repair
- Button&tip repairs
- Motor replacement
- CW noise elimination
- Insertion tube replacement
- Fluid filtration restoration
- Coax cable replacement
- Cosmetic refurbishment
- Strain relief repairs
- Wiring sheath repairs
- Wiring replacement
- Recoating and relabeling of insertion tubes.
- Bite mark repairs on insertion tubes
- Head replacement
- Damaged tip in TEE probe can be repaired
- Cracks or small cuts in cable can be repaired
Monday, 5 December 2016
SOME ACUSON PROBES
WHEN WE NEED TO REPAIR THE PROBE ???? Many of the probe damages are repairable at initial state. But in many cases the Practitio...
ULTRASOUND TRANSDUCER TYPES WITH APPLICATIONS & FEATURES Ultrasound transducers are assembled in an array. The array...
PROBE FREQUENCIES AND APPLICATIONS Applications of the ultrasound probes are categorized based on their center frequency. Probes w...
GENERAL PURPOSE PROBE COVERS These are the materials helping to prevent transfer of microorganisms, body fluid and particulate mat...