ULTRASOUND PROBE WIPES
- Cross contamination is a serious phenomenon in the case of ultrasound sonography.
- In may cases the ultrasound machines and probes may act as both source and vectors of pathogen, because they come into direct contact with patients and practitioners during scanning procedure.
- So it is necessary to keep them clean and sterilized
- Ultrasound wipes are one of the quick and easily usable disinfectant.
The main advantages of disinfecting wipe are :
- Easy to use
- Do not causing any damage to ultrasound system
- Kills all kind of pathogens
- Can use without gloves
- Do not need any cleaning setup for any disinfection
Widely using ultrasound wipes are :
1. SONO ULTRASOUND WIPES
- Safe without gloves
- Tested on all major ultrasound manaufacturers
- LCD/Touch screen safe
- Ergonomic package designed specifically for Ultrasound Equipment
- Ultra-stick grip packaging
- Won't damage ultrasound probes, transducers or system
- Large 7x10 wipe size
- 12 packs per case
2. CLEANISEPT MAXI WIPES
- Alcohol free wipes
- Active against bactericidal (incl. MRSA) - yeasticidal - virus-deactivating (HBV, HIV, HCV, Rota, Papova-/Polyoma- and Vaccinia viruses
- Appearance: clear, colourless solution
- pH-value: 6 - 8
- Flowpack with 80 wipes (20 x 22 cm)
- 100 g solution CLEANISEPT® WIPES LIQUID contain as active ingredients: 0.25 g didecyldimethyl ammonium chloride 0.50 g quaternary ammonium compounds, benzyl-C12-16-alkyldimethyl-, chlorides
3. PROTEX ULTRA WIPES
- Eliminates 99.9% of bacteria in 15 seconds
- Disinfects in just 4 minutes
- Effective on 40 different pathogens
- Starts killing on contact
- Cleans AND disinfects in one easy step
- Will not harm most hard, nonporous surfaces
- Alcohol, bleach, and solvent free
- Accepted for use by manufacturers of ultrasound equipment
- 60 ct Softpack, 6.5" x 6.0" non-abrasive wipes, 12 per box
|4. MATRIX WIPES|
- Matrix™ Wipes are a Biofilm Removing Detergent Wipe that are ideal for pre-cleaning ultrasound probes used in non-invasive and intra-cavity procedures.
- Ready to use Biofilm Removing Detergent Wipes
- Contain Matrix™ biofilm removing solution (a patented formulation of surfactants specifically designed for removing biological soils and biofilms).
- Apetured wipes to ensure sufficient density for removing gross organic soiling.
- Conveniently packaged (with an optional wall bracket available)
- Packsize available: 80 wipes (190x200mm)