- The ATL 10PV is a triple-load imaging ultrasound transducer probe.
- The ATL 10PV is used for vascular applications and has a frequency range of 5.0/7.5/10.0 Mhz.
- This transducer is compatible with the ATL Ultramark 4, 5, 8 and 9 ultrasound systems.
ATL 10PV Features
- Multi-frequency probe
- Triple-load imaging
- Mechanical sector transducer
ATL 2.25 PW
- The ATL 2.25 PW is a non imaging PW trans-cranial ultrasound transducer probe.
- The ATL 2.25 has a frequency range of 2.0 Mhz and is compatible with the ATL HDI ultrasound system.
ATL 2.25 PW Features
- Trans-cranial doppler
- Frequency: 2.0Mhz
- Non-imaging probe
ATL 9 3.5WA
- The ATL 9 3.5WA is a non HDI ultrasound transducer probe.
- The ATL 9 3.5WA has a frequency of 3.5MHz and is 25mm.
- This transducer probe is in used condition and is compatible with the UM-9 ultrasound systems.
ATL 9 3.5WA Features
- HDI ultrasound probe
- Frequency 3.5 MHz
- The ATL C5 is a curved array ultrasound transducer probe.
- The ATL C5 is a 40mm transducer that has a frequency range of 5.0 Mhz.
- This probe is compatible with the UM-4 and UM-9 ultrasound systems
ATL C5 Features
- Curved linear array transducer
- Frequency: 5.0 Mhz
- The ATL C9-5ICT is a curved array ultrasound transducer probe that is used with endocavity clinical applications.
- The ATL C9-5ICT has a frequency range of 9-5MHz
ATL C9-5ICT Features
- Curved array probe
- Frequency range: 5.0 to 9.0 MHz
- Used with endovaginal and endorectal applications
- The ATL CLA4.0 is a curved linear array ultrasound transducer probe for the UM 400C.
- The ATL CLA4.0 has a frequency range of 2.8 to 5.0 MHz
ATL CLA4.0 Features
- Curved linear probe
- Compatible with UM-400C
- Frequency: 2.8 - 5.0 MHz
ATL D2.0 CW
- The ATL D2.0 CW is an ultrasound transducer probe that is used with adult and pediatric cardiac applications.
- The ATL D2.0 CW is compatible with the HDI 3000, 3500, 4000 and 5000 series ultrasound systems.
ATL D2.0 CW Features
- Doppler transducer
- Cardiac use
- Frequency: 2.0 MHz
- The ATL L12-5 linear ultrasound transducer is compatible with HDI 1000/1500/3000/3500/4000/5000 ultrasound systems.
- The L12-5 can be employed for small parts and vascular applications.
ATL L12-5 Features
- 12.0-5.0 MHz
- Linear Array
- 192 elements
- 38mm field of view
Post a Comment