TEE PROBE DAMAGES
- Trans-esophageal(TEE) probes are some of the most expensive and most fragile ultrasound probes in manufactures catalogues.
- TEE probes are often bitten by patients during examinations or deteriorated due to disinfection,handling and storage.
- They are suspectable to all types of damages resulting from dropping,aggresive cleaning method and banging.
- So these types of expensive probes need proper caring which includes inspection,well handling,clening and disinfection.
TEE SERVICING CAPABILITIES
- Bending rubber replacement
- Articulation cable repair
- Articulation cable replacement
- calibration repair
- Button&tip repairs
- Motor replacement
- CW noise elimination
- Insertion tube replacement
- Fluid filtration restoration
- Coax cable replacement
- Cosmetic refurbishment
- Strain relief repairs
- Wiring sheath repairs
- Wiring replacement
- Recoating and relabeling of insertion tubes.
- Bite mark repairs on insertion tubes
- Head replacement
- Damaged tip in TEE probe can be repaired
- Cracks or small cuts in cable can be repaired