METHODS TO JUDGE WHETHER THE ULTRASOUND PROBE WORKING PROPERLY OR NOT......
It is very common that the ultrasound probe breaks down for various reasons.Here we are telling you how to analyse the malfunction in it.
- Damage on acoustical lens will result in coupling agent into the probe,which affects the detection range or even no image.
- Bubbles on the acoustical lens will lead to this situation,we need to press the lens to get images.
- Acoustic lens is convergence or divergence of sound wave acoustic components,the probe cannot function when lens is missing.
|AIR BUBBLE PRESENT|
DARK STRIPES IN ULTRASOUND DISPLAY AREA
- No signal input or output in the probe will lead to dark stripe,reasons may be:
- One quartz vibrator inside the probe breaks down.
- The cables which sends signals break down.
- Copper lines on the signal board break down.
- The chip inside the signal board is burns out.
- Normal wear and tear of the probe itself.
- Poor operational environment like temperature,humidity,corrosive gas and dust in the air and other factors may cause instrument malfunction.
- Probe shielded wire and ground wire no grounding or broken lead to interference.
- Due to the frequent use of probe,the cable is easy to damage which results in blurring images.
Post a Comment