38mm Broadband Transducer
- Multi-frequency (5-10MHz) transducer with a slightly larger footprint (38mm) that is ideal breast imaging and visualization of deeper structures.
- Wide band super high density which provides superb near field resolution and detail for needle guidance.
- Tissue Harmonic Echo (T.H.E.)
- Extended Pure Harmonic Detection (ExPHD)
- Extended Field of View (EFV)
- Spatial Compound Imaging (SCI)
- Trapezoidal Scanning
- Broadband Harmonics (BbH)
- Array type: Linear Array
- Scan width: 38mm
- Frequency range: 5-10 MHz
- Puncture adapter: 614-091
- Sterilization: Sterrad*, Cidex* OPA